2 cups Almonds
7 tsp Erythritol
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
5 tbsp Butter
3 cups Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2 cups Sour Cream
1 1/2 cups Erythritol
3 pcs Eggs
2 tsb Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp Lemon Extract
1. Ground the almond in a food processor until fine. Add cinnamon and erythritol.
2. In a bowl, mix melted butter and almond mix.
3. Press the mixture in a baking pan. Set aside.
1. In a mixer, beat on low the cream cheese until fluffy.
2. Add Erythritol little by little.
3. Add the eggs one at a time. Add the lemon extract, and sour cream until fully blended.
4. Spread the cream cheese mixture over crust.
5. Baked at 300F for 60 minutes or until browned.
6. Let the chessecake cool in a room temp for an hour before refrigerating.
Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club Morong Bataan
Estate & Winery Location: Bella Fiore Ln, Ashland, Oregon During my last trip to Ashland before heading back to the PH...
Overlooking Boise This experience marks another chapter of my life and the start of my soshal climbing journey. Back in the day the i...
Pad Thai & Drunken Noodles Thai Cuisine Location: 131st Pl, Portland, Oregon It’s hard to find a Thai restaurant that offe...
Low Carb Banana Muffins Ingredients : 1 1/3 cup Almond Flour 2/3 cup Coconut Flour 1 teaspoon Salt 1/2 teaspoon Stevia 1/2 c...
Perfect for breakfast and snacks. Ingredients: 2 cups almond flour 4 eggs, beaten 8 tbsp butter 1 tsp vanilla 1/4 cup ste...
Idaho State Capitol Hey Beshies! I get to see Idaho in wintertime. Isn't it amazing!? It's my first time to experience snowfal...
Santa Maria Church, Sta Maria Pug-os Cove Cabugao Baluarte ni Singson, Vigan City ...
Guilt free dessert! Ingredients: Flourless Sponge Cake 110g Butter (melted) 1/2 cup Coconut Flour 4 tbsp Erythritol 2 ts...