2 cups Almonds
7 tsp Erythritol
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
5 tbsp Butter
3 cups Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2 cups Sour Cream
1 1/2 cups Erythritol
3 pcs Eggs
2 tsb Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp Lemon Extract
1. Ground the almond in a food processor until fine. Add cinnamon and erythritol.
2. In a bowl, mix melted butter and almond mix.
3. Press the mixture in a baking pan. Set aside.
1. In a mixer, beat on low the cream cheese until fluffy.
2. Add Erythritol little by little.
3. Add the eggs one at a time. Add the lemon extract, and sour cream until fully blended.
4. Spread the cream cheese mixture over crust.
5. Baked at 300F for 60 minutes or until browned.
6. Let the chessecake cool in a room temp for an hour before refrigerating.
Surfing Season: October to February Best Place to stay: Capones Vista Beach Resort Pundaquit, San Antonio Zambales ...
Idaho State Capitol Hey Beshies! I get to see Idaho in wintertime. Isn't it amazing!? It's my first time to experience snowfal...
Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club Morong Bataan
Ingredients: Crust 2 cups Almonds 7 tsp Erythritol 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon 5 tbsp Butter Filling 3 cups Philadelphia Cream Cheese...
Overlooking Boise This experience marks another chapter of my life and the start of my soshal climbing journey. Back in the day the i...
Nocturnals: Dusk Till Dawn II The Big Twist June 26, 2010 The second installment of this epic saga of fashion + party In p...
Santa Maria Church, Sta Maria Pug-os Cove Cabugao Baluarte ni Singson, Vigan City ...
Pad Thai & Drunken Noodles Thai Cuisine Location: 131st Pl, Portland, Oregon It’s hard to find a Thai restaurant that offe...
View from Public Bus Ni hao! After 2 hours and 21 minutes plane ride via Cebu Pacific MNL-HKG (I gained new friends), 41 minutes train ...