2 cups Almonds
7 tsp Erythritol
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
5 tbsp Butter
3 cups Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2 cups Sour Cream
1 1/2 cups Erythritol
3 pcs Eggs
2 tsb Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp Lemon Extract
1. Ground the almond in a food processor until fine. Add cinnamon and erythritol.
2. In a bowl, mix melted butter and almond mix.
3. Press the mixture in a baking pan. Set aside.
1. In a mixer, beat on low the cream cheese until fluffy.
2. Add Erythritol little by little.
3. Add the eggs one at a time. Add the lemon extract, and sour cream until fully blended.
4. Spread the cream cheese mixture over crust.
5. Baked at 300F for 60 minutes or until browned.
6. Let the chessecake cool in a room temp for an hour before refrigerating.
Overlooking Boise This experience marks another chapter of my life and the start of my soshal climbing journey. Back in the day the i...
Idaho State Capitol Hey Beshies! I get to see Idaho in wintertime. Isn't it amazing!? It's my first time to experience snowfal...
Celsius Restaurant Location: Nassima Royal Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Center District Dubai nassimaroyalhotel.com On ...
Santa Maria Church, Sta Maria Pug-os Cove Cabugao Baluarte ni Singson, Vigan City ...
Estate & Winery Location: Bella Fiore Ln, Ashland, Oregon During my last trip to Ashland before heading back to the PH...
Guilt free dessert! Ingredients: Flourless Sponge Cake 110g Butter (melted) 1/2 cup Coconut Flour 4 tbsp Erythritol 2 ts...
Date: December 17, 2013 Venue: Brgy. San Ramon Elementary School Beneficiary: Students of San Ramon Elementary School You ca...
View from Public Bus Ni hao! After 2 hours and 21 minutes plane ride via Cebu Pacific MNL-HKG (I gained new friends), 41 minutes train ...
Columbia River Gorge Welcome to the land of tax free! Yeah, you read it right. Tax Free Bs. Only in Oregon Beshies, my favorite ...