Manteca Shrimp Stew
Perfect for cold weather.
1 lb raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined (keep the shell)
3 cups Shrimp broth
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1/4 cup Onion, diced
6 cloves Garlic, mined
1/4 cup fresh Cilantro, chopped
5 pcs Tomatoes, diced
1 pc green/red bell pepper
2 cups Coconut Milk
1 1/2 tbsp Sriracha hot
2 tbsp fresh Lime juice
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup coconut cream to make it more creamier
1. Boil the shell of shrimp on a pot. Set aside.
1. Heat olive oil in a saucepan.
2. Saute onions until translucent. Add garlic and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and cilantro to the pan.
4. Add shrimp, simmer until shrimp turns opaque.
5. Remove cooked shrimp (to avoid overcooking). Set aside.
6. Pour in coconut milk, shrimp broth and sriracha sauce, and let it boil.
7. Add cooked shrimp, lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
8. Serve hot and with lime on the side.
Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club Morong Bataan
Estate & Winery Location: Bella Fiore Ln, Ashland, Oregon During my last trip to Ashland before heading back to the PH...
Overlooking Boise This experience marks another chapter of my life and the start of my soshal climbing journey. Back in the day the i...
Pad Thai & Drunken Noodles Thai Cuisine Location: 131st Pl, Portland, Oregon It’s hard to find a Thai restaurant that offe...
Low Carb Banana Muffins Ingredients : 1 1/3 cup Almond Flour 2/3 cup Coconut Flour 1 teaspoon Salt 1/2 teaspoon Stevia 1/2 c...
Perfect for breakfast and snacks. Ingredients: 2 cups almond flour 4 eggs, beaten 8 tbsp butter 1 tsp vanilla 1/4 cup ste...
Idaho State Capitol Hey Beshies! I get to see Idaho in wintertime. Isn't it amazing!? It's my first time to experience snowfal...
Santa Maria Church, Sta Maria Pug-os Cove Cabugao Baluarte ni Singson, Vigan City ...
Guilt free dessert! Ingredients: Flourless Sponge Cake 110g Butter (melted) 1/2 cup Coconut Flour 4 tbsp Erythritol 2 ts...