Manteca Shrimp Stew
Perfect for cold weather.
1 lb raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined (keep the shell)
3 cups Shrimp broth
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1/4 cup Onion, diced
6 cloves Garlic, mined
1/4 cup fresh Cilantro, chopped
5 pcs Tomatoes, diced
1 pc green/red bell pepper
2 cups Coconut Milk
1 1/2 tbsp Sriracha hot
2 tbsp fresh Lime juice
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup coconut cream to make it more creamier
1. Boil the shell of shrimp on a pot. Set aside.
1. Heat olive oil in a saucepan.
2. Saute onions until translucent. Add garlic and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and cilantro to the pan.
4. Add shrimp, simmer until shrimp turns opaque.
5. Remove cooked shrimp (to avoid overcooking). Set aside.
6. Pour in coconut milk, shrimp broth and sriracha sauce, and let it boil.
7. Add cooked shrimp, lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
8. Serve hot and with lime on the side.
Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club Morong Bataan
Overlooking Boise This experience marks another chapter of my life and the start of my soshal climbing journey. Back in the day the i...
EXPOSED 2:A Fashion Show and Summer Beach Party April 15, 2010 3rd floor CTTM Bldg. Timog corner Tomas morato Quezon City, Philippines ...
As per the internet, Georgia is at the intersection of Europe and Asia or Eurasia. For more description, you may ask google lol. In my ...
Idaho State Capitol Hey Beshies! I get to see Idaho in wintertime. Isn't it amazing!? It's my first time to experience snowfal...
Winery Location: E River Rd, Ripon, California This is my first winery experience and the most unforgettable on...
Celsius Restaurant Location: Nassima Royal Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Center District Dubai nassimaroyalhotel.com On ...
Once again, we are humbly knocking on your kind hearts to help us donate educational books & materials to the children of Brgy. Cris...
Surfing Season: October to February Best Place to stay: Capones Vista Beach Resort Pundaquit, San Antonio Zambales ...