1 1/3 cup Almond Flour
2/3 cup Coconut Flour
1 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Stevia
1/2 cup Swerve
2 teaspoon Baking Powder
2 Medium Banana (mashed)
1 cup Butter (Melted)
6 tablespoon Coconut Oil
2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 cup chopped Walnuts
- In a medium bowl, mix together dry ingredients (almond flour, coconut flour, salt, stevia, swerve and baking powder).
- Set aside mixed dry ingredients.
- In a big bowl, mix mashed bananas, butter, coconut oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Blend well, add dry ingredients until uniform batter is formed.
- Mix in chopped walnuts.
- Pour batter in a greased loaf or muffin pan.
- Bakes at 325 F for 75 minutes.