2 cups Almonds
7 tsp Erythritol
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
5 tbsp Butter
3 cups Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2 cups Sour Cream
1 1/2 cups Erythritol
3 pcs Eggs
2 tsb Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp Lemon Extract
1. Ground the almond in a food processor until fine. Add cinnamon and erythritol.
2. In a bowl, mix melted butter and almond mix.
3. Press the mixture in a baking pan. Set aside.
1. In a mixer, beat on low the cream cheese until fluffy.
2. Add Erythritol little by little.
3. Add the eggs one at a time. Add the lemon extract, and sour cream until fully blended.
4. Spread the cream cheese mixture over crust.
5. Baked at 300F for 60 minutes or until browned.
6. Let the chessecake cool in a room temp for an hour before refrigerating.
Idaho State Capitol Hey Beshies! I get to see Idaho in wintertime. Isn't it amazing!? It's my first time to experience snowfal...
Overlooking Boise This experience marks another chapter of my life and the start of my soshal climbing journey. Back in the day the i...
Santa Maria Church, Sta Maria Pug-os Cove Cabugao Baluarte ni Singson, Vigan City ...
Ho Chi Minh City Hall Are you a phò lover? To the point that every payday you dine at Phò Hòa or those hole in the wall Viet...
View from Public Bus Ni hao! After 2 hours and 21 minutes plane ride via Cebu Pacific MNL-HKG (I gained new friends), 41 minutes train ...
Low Carb Banana Muffins Ingredients : 1 1/3 cup Almond Flour 2/3 cup Coconut Flour 1 teaspoon Salt 1/2 teaspoon Stevia 1/2 c...
Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club Morong Bataan
Pad Thai & Drunken Noodles Thai Cuisine Location: 131st Pl, Portland, Oregon It’s hard to find a Thai restaurant that offe...
A low carb, high fat and moderate protein muffins that kids will love. Ingredients: 2 cups Almond Flour 1 cup Whippi...