2 cups Almonds
7 tsp Erythritol
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
5 tbsp Butter
3 cups Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2 cups Sour Cream
1 1/2 cups Erythritol
3 pcs Eggs
2 tsb Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp Lemon Extract
1. Ground the almond in a food processor until fine. Add cinnamon and erythritol.
2. In a bowl, mix melted butter and almond mix.
3. Press the mixture in a baking pan. Set aside.
1. In a mixer, beat on low the cream cheese until fluffy.
2. Add Erythritol little by little.
3. Add the eggs one at a time. Add the lemon extract, and sour cream until fully blended.
4. Spread the cream cheese mixture over crust.
5. Baked at 300F for 60 minutes or until browned.
6. Let the chessecake cool in a room temp for an hour before refrigerating.
Overlooking Boise This experience marks another chapter of my life and the start of my soshal climbing journey. Back in the day the i...
Idaho State Capitol Hey Beshies! I get to see Idaho in wintertime. Isn't it amazing!? It's my first time to experience snowfal...
Once again, we are humbly knocking on your kind hearts to help us donate educational books & materials to the children of Brgy. Cris...
The summer heat cant be stopped as Amici Productions and Eivissa Superclub bring you.. EXPOSED: A fashion Show & Summer Kick-O...
Pad Thai & Drunken Noodles Thai Cuisine Location: 131st Pl, Portland, Oregon It’s hard to find a Thai restaurant that offe...
Guilt free dessert! Ingredients: Flourless Sponge Cake 110g Butter (melted) 1/2 cup Coconut Flour 4 tbsp Erythritol 2 ts...
Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club Morong Bataan
Perfect for breakfast and snacks. Ingredients: 2 cups almond flour 4 eggs, beaten 8 tbsp butter 1 tsp vanilla 1/4 cup ste...