1/2 cup Butter
1 cup Erythritol
1 cup Cream Cheese
1 cup Whip Cream
8 pcs Eggs
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup Lemon Extract
1 tbsp Lemon Zest
2 1/2 cups Almond Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1. In a mixing bowl, combine butter and erythritol. Mix until fully blended.
2. Add cream cheese and whip cream. Mix until smooth.
3. Add in the eggs one at a time. Add the lemon extract, zest and vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the almond flour, salt and baking powder. Then slowly add the dry into the batter.
5. Pour batter into the loaf pan.
6. Bake for 60-80 minutes at 350F.