Manteca Shrimp Stew
Perfect for cold weather.
1 lb raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined (keep the shell)
3 cups Shrimp broth
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1/4 cup Onion, diced
6 cloves Garlic, mined
1/4 cup fresh Cilantro, chopped
5 pcs Tomatoes, diced
1 pc green/red bell pepper
2 cups Coconut Milk
1 1/2 tbsp Sriracha hot
2 tbsp fresh Lime juice
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup coconut cream to make it more creamier
1. Boil the shell of shrimp on a pot. Set aside.
1. Heat olive oil in a saucepan.
2. Saute onions until translucent. Add garlic and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and cilantro to the pan.
4. Add shrimp, simmer until shrimp turns opaque.
5. Remove cooked shrimp (to avoid overcooking). Set aside.
6. Pour in coconut milk, shrimp broth and sriracha sauce, and let it boil.
7. Add cooked shrimp, lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
8. Serve hot and with lime on the side.
Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club Morong Bataan
Pad Thai & Drunken Noodles Thai Cuisine Location: 131st Pl, Portland, Oregon It’s hard to find a Thai restaurant that offe...
Celsius Restaurant Location: Nassima Royal Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Center District Dubai nassimaroyalhotel.com On ...
Overlooking Boise This experience marks another chapter of my life and the start of my soshal climbing journey. Back in the day the i...
Idaho State Capitol Hey Beshies! I get to see Idaho in wintertime. Isn't it amazing!? It's my first time to experience snowfal...
Guilt free dessert! Ingredients: Flourless Sponge Cake 110g Butter (melted) 1/2 cup Coconut Flour 4 tbsp Erythritol 2 ts...
Ingredients: Crust 2 cups Almonds 7 tsp Erythritol 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon 5 tbsp Butter Filling 3 cups Philadelphia Cream Cheese...
Surfing Season: October to February Best Place to stay: Capones Vista Beach Resort Pundaquit, San Antonio Zambales ...
Santa Maria Church, Sta Maria Pug-os Cove Cabugao Baluarte ni Singson, Vigan City ...