Manteca Shrimp Stew
Perfect for cold weather.
1 lb raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined (keep the shell)
3 cups Shrimp broth
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1/4 cup Onion, diced
6 cloves Garlic, mined
1/4 cup fresh Cilantro, chopped
5 pcs Tomatoes, diced
1 pc green/red bell pepper
2 cups Coconut Milk
1 1/2 tbsp Sriracha hot
2 tbsp fresh Lime juice
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup coconut cream to make it more creamier
1. Boil the shell of shrimp on a pot. Set aside.
1. Heat olive oil in a saucepan.
2. Saute onions until translucent. Add garlic and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and cilantro to the pan.
4. Add shrimp, simmer until shrimp turns opaque.
5. Remove cooked shrimp (to avoid overcooking). Set aside.
6. Pour in coconut milk, shrimp broth and sriracha sauce, and let it boil.
7. Add cooked shrimp, lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
8. Serve hot and with lime on the side.
Overlooking Boise This experience marks another chapter of my life and the start of my soshal climbing journey. Back in the day the i...
Idaho State Capitol Hey Beshies! I get to see Idaho in wintertime. Isn't it amazing!? It's my first time to experience snowfal...
A low carb, high fat and moderate protein muffins that kids will love. Ingredients: 2 cups Almond Flour 1 cup Whippi...
Celsius Restaurant Location: Nassima Royal Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Center District Dubai nassimaroyalhotel.com On ...
EXPOSED 2:A Fashion Show and Summer Beach Party April 15, 2010 3rd floor CTTM Bldg. Timog corner Tomas morato Quezon City, Philippines ...
Date: December 22, 2013 Venue: The Camillian Sisters Maria Domenica Polyclinic, Antipolo Beneficiary: Elderlies of Bahay Kanlun...
Veggies (Smoke Resto) Bulalo (Smoke Resto) Beef Saplicao (Smoke Resto) Prawns with Honey & Toasted Garlic
Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club Morong Bataan
Santa Maria Church, Sta Maria Pug-os Cove Cabugao Baluarte ni Singson, Vigan City ...