A low carb, high fat and moderate protein muffins that kids will love.
2 cups Almond Flour
1 cup Whipping Cream
2 large eggs
1/4 cup of butter (melted)
1/8 cup Stevia powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup Fresh Blueberries
3/4 tsp sour cream
- Preheat over to 350.
- Melt butter with sour cream.
- Mix eggs in a large mixing bowl and whisk until well mixed.
- Add all ingredients into the mixing bowl with eggs (except blueberries). Mix until well combined.
- Pour muffins into greased muffin pan.
- Add blueberries on top.
- Baked for 25 minutes and let it rest for 5 minutes.
*If blueberries are not available, you may use strawberries.