Perfect for breakfast and snacks.
2 cups almond flour
4 eggs, beaten
8 tbsp butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup stevia
1 1/2 tsp baking power
1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper/wax paper.
- In a bowl, combine the almond flour, eggs, butter, vanilla, stevia and baking powder.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoon of the batter to the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Add blueberries on top of the batter.
- Place the baking sheet into the preheated oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Let it cool for 10 minutes.